Night before Mid-Term (8th Sem)


I'm yet to prepare for my mid-term exam starting tomorrow and I'm lying down on my bed, blogging about it. Some of you might think I'm gone crazy. Well, I agree! I'd say that I'm taking a break from my studies for few minutes. It's better to say that I'm actually bored with it
(which is actually the case), taking a break sounds nicer.

I have my mid-term exams of this semester starting from tomorrow with Industrial Marketing (IM). For some reason, management seems common sense to me. The knowledge can be acquired with experience if you start working even without doing MBA. I'm not saying it is a total waste of time & money, but things are pretty obvious & logical.

It is close to 12 am now and I have 2 chapters yet to study. Now that I think of my situation, I'm taking this casually than I should. Maybe because, in my last semester I scored a single digit number in one of my mid-term exam out of 25 (PS: that single digit was not 9). I managed to get a little over 20 in my internals out of 50. I managed to pass in my externals and got little over 3 gpa (out of 4) in my finals, which was great for me. It still continues to give me confidence that I'll do it. But there is always a chance that I might get over-confident which needs to be checked.

I don't know about over-confidence, I get that feeling that I'm under-prepared and I'm going to screw things up in the exam. But I'm an engineer student first, MBA later. We engineering student know who to write long & creative answers capable of passing any subjective exams on earth. :P

With that said, I'll go back to study now and complete my preparation (I guess) . . .

Comments